Subtitle

‘If you can picture a little dark puppy that has been kicked too many times and is lost in a crowd of strangers, you’ll have Johnny’ (11)

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

16 years are not enough

Have you ever thought of killing yourself? I have, for the past few years of my life. As I have spoken about my parents before, the reason of killing myself turns out to be them again. However, I am not going to go deeper onto the story about my parents because I already explained before previously. I want to talk about some reasons why I do not want to kill myself anymore. For the past few weeks, so many things happened that it is too long to talk about. Ponyboy and I have gone through a hard journey of hiding from cops, saving kids, and even got injured by an accident. The only reasons I still want to stay alive as best as I can are because of the greasers and my wishes.

When so many things happened over the past few weeks, it was my gang who helped me out through the tough journey. I remember Dally, giving us the money for our living in the church and without him, by this time, I might have been caught by the cops already and in jail. The love and the caring I have received until now really encouraged me that I have no more excuses to kill myself if my gang, the greasers are right beside me.

http://www.homefirstscc.org/2011/12/07/no-one-should
-be-homeless-%E2%80%93-especially-a-child-or-youth/
Just like other people in this world, I have my own dreams and future that I wonder about. This is what I have felt along the way. I usually liked to stay in the street, not wanting to go back home to meet my parents because it was even worse decision than the street. The 16 years of my parents’abuse did not make me see good things, learn good things, eat or wear good things. It only made me alone and suffer, as if I’m an orphan. Now that I found my gang and realized I have more things to go through and experiment, I no longer feel like killing myself. I finally feel like 16 years are not enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment