Subtitle

‘If you can picture a little dark puppy that has been kicked too many times and is lost in a crowd of strangers, you’ll have Johnny’ (11)

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Killing a Person

Today I killed a person. I have done something that nobody expected, I never thought I would. After hanging out with the greasers, Ponyboy and I were walking back home and decided to rest a little and stretched out to watch the stars. As we kept talking, we both went asleep for a while then Ponyboy went back home while I was alone waiting. I just did not want to go back to my house when my parents didn't care about me. After a while, Ponyboy came back running and we both started running away because he told me to.
It was two-thirty in the morning when we decided to walk to the park and back so that we can get relaxed to go back home. Then they came, the Socs. A blue Mustang was going slowly around the park until then, when they noticed and walked towards us. There were five of them, surrounding us with the heavy smell of whiskey all around. Ponyboy and I recognized the two, Randy and Bob. The moment I recognized Bob, I remembered the day when the 4 Socs beat me up badly because the one with so many rings on their fingers was Bob. It was only two of us to handle these five Socs, which it definitely didn't go easy. Ponyboy was caught by one of the Socs and his face was shoved into the water fountain, having his hands twisted behind his back. I was really, crazy mad when I saw Ponyboy dying because of the Socs. The fact that Socs were the ones who were killing him made it even worse. 
http://www.bigstockphoto.com/ko/image-32241500
/stock-vector-man-with-knife-silhouette&video=2
After looking at Ponyboy getting drowned, I realized I had to save him. I saved Ponyboy, with my switchblade on my hand, with Bob lying on the ground alone. Then I immediately dropped my switchblade and fell worriedly on the ground. I was so scared of what was going to happen because of what I did. Even though I barely could stand up shivering, I tried to act confident and picked up my switchblade again and waited for Ponyboy to wake up. I did not want me to look scared nor worried because I was pretty sure Ponyboy will stay in panic as much as I do and we will not be able to sort this situation out. I know I was scared to do this with my switchblade, but I had to, when my closest friend was getting murdered by the people I have got beaten up by. I had to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment