Subtitle

‘If you can picture a little dark puppy that has been kicked too many times and is lost in a crowd of strangers, you’ll have Johnny’ (11)

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Aren't you waiting for me to die?

Today I felt so much anger toward my parents. If I can call them ‘parents’, it makes no sense at all. I’m currently in the hospital because of an accident that happened few days ago and suffering over the pains. After Ponyboy and Two-Bit came over, the nurse has told me that my mother came here to see me, and I certainly refused my parents coming to meet me. Now, why don’t I want to meet my mother? Here’s why.
For many years of my life, my mom and dad have treated me like a dog, or maybe a ‘treating’ cannot be the word because they never noticed whether I’m home or not and never cared how smart I was, where I go. It was as if I wasn’t part of their life. If I go home, the old man beats me up whenever he wants to; the old sloppy woman thinks I’m not even alive whatsoever; sometimes she even yells at me when something has hacked off.
http://www.redorbit.com/news/health/1112666005/
parents-verbal-abuse-harms-children/
Entering the house without nobody welcoming was not what I wanted for these 16 years of my life. Now that this old woman is here to see me, she would probably going to yell at me about the trouble I have caused and how annoyed she is by me. This woman believes that she has raised me and she has right to meet me as a son. She hates the gangs, and does not have right to hate them because they’re my only family, brothers who really understand me the best. I just wanted her to leave me alone for once, no bothering for once. Why do you want to meet me? Aren’t you waiting for me to die?

No comments:

Post a Comment