Subtitle

‘If you can picture a little dark puppy that has been kicked too many times and is lost in a crowd of strangers, you’ll have Johnny’ (11)

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Socs VS Greasers

http://galleryhip.com/socs-vs-greasers-rumble.html
For the past few years, I am currently a member of the Greasers, an East-side gang who has greasy hair and that’s why we’re called the ‘greasers’. When it comes to fights, if we’re not together as a gang, we certainly cannot handle the fight and always turns out to be the losers. Few days ago, I was beaten up so badly that I almost died by the ‘Socs’. Socs is an abbreviation of Socials, meaning a West-side, rich gang who always likes to jump greasers whenever they want to or see us. As I have already said, they jump us a lot and we usually get beaten up badly that I was totally beaten up, alone.

Few days ago, I was just practicing football, doing some kicks. All of a sudden, the blue Mustang parked beside the lot where I was practicing. There were four Socs in it, coming towards me. There was one Soc, with gigantic rings all over his fingers, and those cut me up as badly as they hit me. I was so scared to death. I was in the worst condition with my dad and mom, always beating me up; even the conditions of my house were too awful. It was too much for me to handle the four Socs alone and I suffered so bad that I was half-dead at that time. It was the worst nightmare, and if I meet the Socs again, I will feel so much anger towards them that I will even feel like killing any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment